Monday, September 24, 2012

Little Britches Rodeo

What can I say...life has been crazy! I am well over a month behind but these pictures have to be posted. My plan is to have this blog printed for my kids, so I don't care how far behind I am...I am going to get it posted eventually!

Enough with the excuses...I will get back on track. The last weekend in July was the Little Britches Rodeo. My cousins, sisters, and I have so many wonderful memories of Little Britches and the pictures to prove it! The boys had one year under their belt and Rett had his game face one! My child who never wants to wear shorts insisted this Saturday morning that he wanted to wear his tennis shoes and shorts to be fast, fast, fast.

What a blessed time we had!
Ready to cheer on her brothers! 






Grand Entry
 





Barrel Racing

The horse was hard to control....


But he finished strong

Rett had his game face on





Colt kept staring at the pretty ladies under the tent






Taking a break to roll down the hill

"Momma, I be weady in one minute"





Thanks, Aunt Allie, for coming to watch!
What handsome guys!
The hotter it got the farther the hat went back...I tried to discourage the black felt hat. 

She's a pro! 

Waiting patiently for the awards


Still happy as can be


Colt was excited about his ribbon!

The tireder he got the more the hat started to sit cock-eyed


He was beyond excited!

2nd place barrels and 3rd place poles

No comments:

Post a Comment