Friday, August 3, 2012

3 Months

Our sweet girl is three months old and such a joy! We have been blessed with wonderful babies who are happy and content. Gentry is just like her brothers and smiles anytime someone talks to her.  We are so thankful for the sweet addition and love every moment with her. I hope that life will become somewhat normal again, but in the midst of chaos, she is content to just hang out. 

You love to chew on your hands!

I was trying to capture how long she is getting. 

Sweet smiles

I feel like you are going to laugh outloud at any time!


Mom, I think I would rather just chew on my dress.


At three months...
- You are one happy girl... full of squeals of joy which makes us all smile. 
- You are sleeping about 8 hours at night and we will be dropping the last feeding soon. You are a wonderful napper! 
- Chewing on your hands has become your new favorite thing to do. 
- We are thinking you are probably going to be a talker. You will talk and talk to anyone that will sit and visit. 
- Wearing: 6 month clothing

I am so blessed to be the mom of these three amazing kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment