Friday, November 16, 2012

XIT

We took in the rest of the XIT festivities (or as many as we could). The boys loved every minute! 


 The parade might be my favorite part of the weekend!

 Parker and Grey Petersen were there to enjoy it with us! So fun!

Sweet girl slept through it!

 Rozann- I'm not sure if they had the right technique, but I will keep working on them! 


 We met up with some wonderful friends at the rodeo. I couldn't get one with all the kids looking but could there be any more handsome boys! 

So, then it is time for the nickel scramble where all the kids can go into the arena and pick up nickels....Colt heads out. Can you find him? 
 Here let me give you a hint...

 He is right in the middle of the group not picking up nickels.
 Still not picking anything up...
He didn't walk away with any nickels but the memories are priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment