Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ruidoso


Two weekends ago we made a quick trip to Ruidoso with Lance's family. We had the best time! In all of my lists for packing, my camera did not make it in the car. My camera phone did not capture the fun that we had!
Rett "cheesing" for the camera. 

Two of my three sweet nieces enjoying the races. 

I think the kids liked the snacks the most! 


This little sweet pea slept 7 hours the first night! We have not done it since but I know that it will be happening again soon! She loved the mountains! 

 Ready to go shopping! 

We found this hat that matched her outfit from Aunt Nat perfectly! I couldn't resist! 


I was trying to entertain Colt in between races. I didn't realize how dirty my phone had gotten so excuse the clarity of this photo! 

Nennie and Gentry enjoying the races on Sunday!

Of course, I didn't capture the bumper boats or go-cart races since I was involved in racing. Colt and I clearly beat Rett and Lance at the bumper boats since we were not near as wet as they were. It could have been that their sprayer was pointed down or it could have just been Colt and I's awesome skills! :)

We enjoyed the weekend and the family time! So thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment