Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2 months

I am a week behind on our sweet girls' 2 month post, but I have often adopted the "better late than never" phrase to my life so now is no different!

Last Wednesday, I took Gentry to see Dr. G for the last time! We have loved Dr. G and are so sad to be leaving her! Gentry weighed in at 12 lbs 9 oz and was 24 inches long.


 I love that her smile is so big...it is contagious! 


Gentry, at two months you..
- are a great eater but it is not as much of a priority as it was with your brothers. You nurse every other feeding which seems to be working great! You don't mind taking the bottle although the first days were rough while Mom was at training.
- sleep 5-6 hour stretches at night and you love to nap! 
- love your tongue and are almost always blowing bubbles. Your brothers often try to pop them when I am not looking. 
- wear 3-6 month clothing and size 2 diapers.
- a very, happy girl! When you do get up set, you can stick out that bottom lip like I have never seen before! 
- have started trying to talk to us with lots of expression...I think you might be a talker. I wouldn't expect anything different! LOVE it!

We are so thankful that you came into our lives and for the past two months! 

1 comment:

  1. She is just precious...can't wait to get to hold her again!!

    ReplyDelete