Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Fun and 6 Weeks Old

June has turned out to be a busy one! The first weekend in June was Lance's 10 year high school reunion. The kids and I took in some of the fun and enjoyed some cousin time, too! 

Sleeping beauties...sweet cousins, Elliot and Gentry





 The kids had a great time playing together. 

Here is Gentry ready to meet Dad's classmates! I am obsessed with the shoes! 


How has 6 weeks come and gone! Our sweet girl is coming alive and her little personality is starting to come through. She is a sweet little thing and it takes quite a bit to get her upset.  But when she is mad, she is MAD! She is really starting to interact and loves to watch her brothers talk to her which they try to do whether she is sleeping or awake.

I love looking into these eyes! Her eyelashes are really starting to darken and have filled in...



 She loves bath time! The blooming bath was a great buy for us! (Thank you, Pinterest!) 


How thankful I am for being chosen to be the mother of Rett, Colt and Gentry! I love my job and do not take it for granted. I am blessed and beyond grateful for the moments great and small!

2 comments:

  1. She is GORGEOUS, Becca! Love this update! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tub! I love all your kiddos names, they go together so well!

    ReplyDelete