Monday, May 28, 2012

One Month

Our sweet Gentry was one month old yesterday. What a wonderful month it has been! Gentry is growing and changing daily! We can't wait to see how her personality develops. Her brothers are involved as ever when they stop playing...mostly when they run by and kiss her.

Gentry, at one month, you...
       -are a wonderful sleeper. You sleep between every feeding and eat every three hours during the day. You sleep for 4-5 hour stretches at night.
       -love the bath. The blooming bath (from Pinterest) was a great buy!
       -are starting to grin and smile especially when we make your legs run...PoPo discovered this.
       -are laid back and seem to be just enjoy life.
       -are wearing 3 month clothing and starting to wear some 3-6 month. You have outgrown 0-3 months and as of yesterday, you are now in size 2 diapers.
       -are not crazy about the pacifier but sometimes when you are tired you will take it.

We are loving every moment!




I took the boys monthly pictures with a stuffed animal to show how much they had grown. Her puppy from her D-Dub was so big that I haven't figured out a good angle...

On May 15, our niece, Elliot Klair, arrived! Here are the two girls together...

Sweet, sweet girls! Can't wait to watch them grow together!

I had to share these pictures. I love being the mother of boys! Having only sisters, I am continually amazed at their imagination and creativity. They love being dirty and they are all boy! My cup runneth over...
 I only wish I had heard the conversation going on...



 Poor Colt...bit the dust on the gravel. This is after several days of black and blue.


I wake up each day and just want to freeze frame each moment. I do not want to miss a moment of these blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment