Friday, May 18, 2012

3 weeks and the HC Branding

Today, Gentry is 3 weeks old! She is a wonderful baby that is content until she is hungry. She is sleeping so well with 4-5 hour spans. She is awake more for longer periods of time. We can't wait to see what her personality will be like. Her newborn pictures definitely resemble her brothers. Hopefully, next post I can post all their newborn pictures together.

Here are a few pictures from today...





Lance brought the kids and I to Dalhart this past weekend so that we could be here for the HC Branding. Growing up on a ranch, there are things that I want our children to be a part of and to experience. Branding is one of them...the fellowship, the early morning ride, the new babies, the peace of experiencing God's creation in a way that is completely opposite of today's fast paced life...the list of things I love about it could go on and on.  I am so thankful that we could be here and that the boys could be a part. 

Rett left early with Ike and Colt and I headed over a little later. We made it to the pens in time to see them bringing the cows in. Rett thought he was so big. He sat with the men at lunch and tried to be a part of the conversation. He loved every minute. 

Colt wasn't as long as Rett's or it could have been that he woke up at 5:00 since the others in the house were stirring and heading to the barn. Needless to say, he was asleep before lunch! 

Here are a few of my favorite from today...

 Watching Ike saddle up

 Uncle Ike





 Almost big enough...watching them bringing the cows in







1 comment:

  1. Oh my....I love these! What fun experiences you are giving them.

    ReplyDelete