Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mom's- Nothing better!

As I said before, my mom was in town this weekend and it was WoNdErFuL to have her around! I just wanted to share this sweet picture! We are blessed! 





Allison came, too! She is going to be a mom on November 17th. What a great mother she is going to make! My boys are crazy about her and all of their aunts! Just one more reason we are blessed.

**no picture added because Allison was not feeling like herself (like most pregnant women).

Love you, Aunt Allie!

4 comments:

  1. Uh ok.......I see where I rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were getting a whole post to yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca...I just came across your blog from Liz's...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you found us, Jenn! Who knows what you will find! :)

    ReplyDelete