Monday, April 9, 2012

He is Risen!

What a glorious reason for a celebration! He is Risen! He is Risen, indeed!


We had a wonderful weekend in Roscoe! Saturday morning we got up and worked the new miniature Hereford calves and mamas. I must say that this little heifer calf is the cutest thing ever... I will let you be the judge...

The 1st Annual D-J Farms cattle working did not take as long as I am used to, so we were able to fill the rest of the day with fellowship and relaxing. 

Sunday morning we went to the early service with Mama Coy then went to lunch. Followed by the Easter egg hunt.

Here are a few pics...

 My boys refuse to look at the camera so this is the best one...
 My beautiful sister-in-law and niece, Natalie and Emma.
 These three have so much fun! We missed Mal, Carey and Brandi, though.



 Thanks, K-K, for our awesome Easter buckets!
 The race is on!

 Emma did not like the Easter bunny!





 Mama Coy and some of her great-gandchildren.

 I tried one last time for a good picture of the boys. I finally realized that this is real life. They love one another so much and have the best time! For this, we are so thankful. We will continue to try to teach our children to love as Christ loves. Nothing is as important as this...
LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment