Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Bliss

Due to the craziness of stock show season, Lance and Rett had not got to have a "big boy" adventure in awhile. Richard, Lance's teaching partner, has a boat and is an avid bass fisherman. He invited Lance and Rett to go with him to Lake Alan Henry Sunday morning. To say that Rett was excited would be a huge understatement! 

Here are a few pictures of their adventure...






Disclosure: no fish were harmed in the making of these shots...they remained safely in the lake unharmed the whole morning! It didn't discourage my fishermen. He can't quit talking about it! 

While the big boys were gone, Momma and Colt had breakfast then headed to church. I love my Colter-bug...

 Mr. Independent saying "me do it" and pouring out his syrup...he was tired of dipping!
 "Mom, must you take pics at the breakfast table!"
My favorite! This grin melts my heart! 

So blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment