Monday, March 26, 2012

Sprinkler fun!

Lance was gone Friday and Saturday to judging meets. When he got back home, we were visiting and the boys were playing outside. (My boys are always outside...we are blessed to live where they can play and I can see them almost anywhere in our house.) Next thing we know, Colt comes in dripping wet. They figured out how to turn on the hose. (We thought this was an impossible task since you have to use plyers...never underestimate the power of will.) 

Lance went out and next thing I know this is what I see...

 Dad had stripped the boys down and turned the hose on, again!
Dad is so much more fun than 8 month pregnant Momma!
 Colt (who is potty-training) had apparently pulled up his underwear himself! I just couldn't resist taking pictures now that he will probably blush at later!




 Bear is the newest member of our family. He played for a little bit then decided it was safer for him on the porch.

 Kisses from Dad may or may not result in a new game!
One of the things I love most about my husband is his fun-loving side. He takes a situation and makes it fun! I am blessed. The boys should be thankful he came outside instead of momma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment